TERMS & CONDITIONS
“Wild Turkey - WIN A MEAT RAFFLE Promotion”
Terms and Conditions
Information on how to enter and prize(s) form part of these Terms and Conditions (terms). By participating, you agree to be bound by these terms. Entries must comply with these terms to be valid.
Promotion Website: www.wildturkeypromotions.com.au/raffle
Promoter: Campari Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 72 137 554 726) of Level 10, 207 Pacific Highway, St Leonards, NSW 2065, phone 1800 856 939.
Permit number: Authorised under NSW Permit No. LTPS/19/35433, ACT Permit No. TP 19/03552, and SA Permit No. T19/951
Promotional Period: The Promotion commences at 12.01am (AEST) on 31/07/19 and closes at 11.59pm (AEST) on 03/09/19.
Eligible Entrants: Entry is open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, its related entities and any agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter.
Entry: 1. To enter, each Eligible Entrant must, during the applicable Week of the Promotional Period:
(a) Spend $30 or more on any Wild Turkey or American Honey product from any BWS store (Qualifying Transaction); and
(b) Visit www.wildturkeypromotions.com.au/raffle and follow the prompts to the competition entry page, input the requested details and submit the fully completed entry form online to receive a unique raffle number for that week’s Draw.
2. Entrants must retain the original receipt for their Qualifying Transaction as proof of purchase and produce this within 7 days of a request by the Promoter. Failure to do so may, in the sole discretion of the Promotor, result in invalidation of the entrant’s entry and forfeiture of any right to a prize.
3. Entries which in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter:
(a) are received outside the Promotional Period;
(b) contain defamatory, offensive or inappropriate content or infringe intellectual property rights;
(c) are incomplete or indecipherable; or
(d) do not otherwise comply with these terms, will be invalid and ineligible for any prize.
4. Only 1 entry permitted per Qualifying Transaction. Each entry must be submitted separately. A maximum of 2 entries per person per day is permitted.
5. Weekly Draws will be conducted at 586A Pittwater Road, North Manly NSW 2100 at 10am (AEST), by way of a random draw on the following draws:
|DRAW DATE||PUBLICATION DATE|
6. 150 Prizes will be awarded at each Weekly Draw. Entries will be rolled over in the following weekly draw.
7. The Promoter may at any time (including after the Promotional Period), verify the validity of entries and entrants and disqualify any individual who the Promoter reasonably believes has breached any of these terms or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the Promotion.
8. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter may, in its sole discretion, determine the identity of the entrant.
9. The first 150 valid entries drawn at each Weekly Draw will receive a $50 voucher to be redeemed on any meat purchase at their local Woolworths store. Store locations can be found www.woolworths.com.au/shop/storelocator/. Vouchers are valid until 5 September 2020. There are 750 prizes to be won.
10. Total prize pool is $37,500 (recommended retail price).
11. If the Prize is unavailable, the Promoter in its absolute discretion, may substitute the Prize (or a component of the Prize) with a prize of equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority. Other than this, the Prize is not transferable or exchangeable, and cannot be taken as cash.
Notification of Winner:
12. Each Winner will be notified in writing and by telephone within 2 days of the applicable Weekly Draw. Winners will be published on www.wildturkeypromotions.com.au/raffle on the dates listed in condition 5 above.
13. If a Winner cannot be contacted, the Promoter will retain the Prize for three and a half months from the date of the Draw. If the Prize is not claimed within this time, the Promoter will re-draw another winner for the unclaimed Prize at 586A Pittwater Road, North Manly NSW 2100 at 10am (AEST) on 12/12/19, by way of a random draw (Re-draw).
14. The winner of the Re-draw will be contacted in writing and by telephone within 2 days of the Re-draw. Re-draw winners will be published on www.wildturkeypromotions.com.au/raffle on the 16/12/19.
16. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a Winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting the Promotion and any of the Promoter’s products.
17. The Promoter encourages consumers to enjoy liquor responsibly. Consumers of legal drinking age are advised to consider the safe drinking levels recommended in the National Health & Medical Research Council Australian Alcohol Guidelines (available at www.nhmrc.gov.au).
18. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter including technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter may, to the extent permitted by law:
(a) disqualify any entrant; or
(b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion or modify the Prize, as appropriate.
19. Nothing in these terms limits, excludes or modifies (or purports to do so) any non-excludable guarantees or warranties under consumer law (Non-Excludable Guarantees).
20. Except for the Non-Excludable Guarantees and any other liability that cannot by law be excluded, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) will not be responsible and excludes all liability (including negligence) for any personal injury or loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of:
(a) the Promotion and/or the taking or use of the Prize;
(b) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction outside of the Promoter’s reasonable control;
(c) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
(d) any late, lost, altered or misdirected entries due to any reason beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control;
(e) any tax liability incurred by a Winner or entrant; and/or
(f) any damage to or delay in transit of the Prize during delivery,
except to the extent caused or contributed to by the Promoter.